Amazing Mind Power

So I've been sick since the Bubble Run. Well, quite sick since my run when I got at asthma attack. It's just never let up. I've gone to run club since then and my body was sending my constricted chest messages of "chill out" and so I did.

Untitled
I've been living on the albuterol prednisone cocktail in the inhaler for two weeks, along with sucking down my rescue inhaler, taking cough medicine and DayQuil all in some vain hope of vanquishing this.

I don't know why. I just thought I could kick it. I could not

So today while at the doctor for another thing I said the dreaded words "I need a prednisone pack too I'm fighting an asthma attack."

Prednisone is my enemy.
I fucking hate it. It makes me gain weight. It makes me EAT like there is no end to the amount of food I could consume. I don't know what "full" means when I take it. And it makes me have PMS mad rage for the week I'm on it.

Basically it's like PMS - on Steroids - LITERALLY.

But I've had my first dose and I have to confess, I FEEL BETTER. I'm still coughing and hiccuping for air when I do too much (yeah that's probably a sign I should have been to the doctor by now) but at this rate of "feeling better" I think I could do a couple of miles on Sunday maybe. Maybe Spin on Monday.

Maybe.

I'm so mentally ready to get back to it. Come on drugs. Do your thing.

Comments