Return to Run

Tomorrow night is the last run group of the season and it's a demo night for ON and then I'll be training on my own until whenever.

I'm kind of ok with that.

I have some big goals and big improvements to make and I need to do some of them on my own. I'm too chubby and too slow to keep up well with other people very well.

That's cool though really, I've got all winter to build a different me and I'm going to be doing that.

It'll be a stronger me and a tougher me and a me with more endurance. I'm going to do new things and harder things and I'm excited about it.

The focus is strength and endurance. The side effect is gonna be that I'm going to be healthier, a lot healthier.

I took another night off and it's not a crime. I'll do a chill two miles tomorrow, and kick back off training now that I'm better.

I'm so weirdly happy right now. Life is weird isn't it?


Comments